|THE THINCELL MOUNTS WITH 2
|HANG THE CELL ON THE STUDS
AND SECURE WITH SS HARDWARE
|ATTACH THE 3/8" ID TUBING TO THE
ANOLYTE INLET NOZZLE
|ATTACH THE 1/2" ID TUBING TO THE
ANOLYTE RETURN NOZZLE
|ATTACH THE QUICK CONNECTS TO
CONNECT THE POWER CABLE
|INSTALLATION COMPLETE- READY
FOR START UP
|OUR customers are saving on Energy, Capital
and Labor using the Thincell vs. Tubular
Energy savings reported from Field Data by
our customers shows a range of 10%-33%
lower rectifier voltage settings for the same
Tubular Cell manufacturers can't claim this.
Thincells replace Tubular cells at a ratio of at
least 2-1. We have customers that have
replaced 32 Tubular cells with only 4
Horizontal ThinCell units.
Field proven, on every installation, ThinCells
provide the quickest installation time vs.
Lowest overhead clearance ever seen in the
industry, hands down.
|All ThinCells are sealed (pressurized), allowing unlimited
possibilities of mounting formats.
Thincells can be mounted overhead, on the side, and on
the bottom of your e-coat tank. The most versatile cell on
One cell does it all.
|Typical energy savings
Watts = Volts x amps
Operating Tubular cells at 195 Vdc and 200 amps equals
Thincells require only 160Vdc and 200 amps
equals 32 KW
This is a reduction of 7 KW, which equals less heat
produced in the paint bath. Reducing the load on the
|You say you don't use Tubular cells!!
The ThinCell replaces C-Cells too...
ACR manufacturers mounting brackets
that allow mounting your cells on the
top rails of your tank.
We ship you brackets unattached,
located in the hardware package. This
saves on shipping costs, by having a
smaller crate. The brackets are
attached with 2 SS bolts to the side
Yes, ThinCells are more energy
efficient than the C-Cell. A saving of
No overhead crane required, A true one
Exceptional anolyte flow path keeps
the anode face clean. We have all seen
the center erosion issue on the C-Cell
anodes. This is due to a poor
circulation path, combined with uneven
current distribution overt the arc of the
|AutoCell Sizes up to 92" effective
vertically and Horizontally 96"
|The ThinCell can be used
in bottom, side and
• 2X the effective anode area as the Tubular cell.
• All ThinCell anodes are closed top design.
• Lowest profile on the market and only 1.78” thick.
• Patented encapsulation provides a strong leak proof design.
• No maintenance required.
• Current density 8 amps/sqft continuous, 10 amps/sqft maximum.
• Integrated anolyte delivery system with Polypro fittings
LD series includes (1) each 3/8" supply & 1/2" return.
HPLD series includes (1) 3/8" supply & (2) 1/2" returns
• Mounts to existing strut channel, no modifications required.
• Disposable design, no maintenance, parts, or rotating anodes.
• Light weight design enables a true one person installation.
• Fully submersible.
• Long life up to 5 years without maintenance.
• One year warranty*
• Energy efficient, costs less to operate than tubular cells.
• Installs in less than 1/3 the time as tubular cells.
• Factory support and engineering for your custom needs.
• Fast shipping.
|Pictured above is the Standard LD8
SeriesPolyPro Supply and Return fittings
Heavy Duty Frames are now standard on all
ThinCell and AutoCell units.
|Typical installation using
|Click on these links below
for spec sheets to get a quote
|ThinCell mount bracket used on the
TTX SST oval mounting slots. These brackets use
the existing lower mounting plates and bolts that
held the previous tube cells in place.